Looking for a graphic designer?
If you need a professional, eye catching, and unique graphic that will not only impress your clients but also your competitors, you have come to the right place.
Based in Mississauga, Ontario, I have over 20 years of print design experience. I am open to any design challenge that you want to throw at me. In return, I can offer you creative and original options to communicate your ideas in a visually compelling way.
- concept creation
- logo design
- graphic design
- web design and layout
- image research
- layout of text and artwork
- project management
- supplier sourcing and management
- consultation on promotional materials
No client is too large or too small. My clients have ranged from entrepreneurs to large corporations and in a wide range of industries such as health education, pharmaceutical, construction, and hospitality. Take a look at my portfolio for a small sampling of some projects. You can also contact me and I will be happy to send you an e-portfolio of some specific projects that are within your industry and scope of work.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Contact me and we will chat about your ideas. After familiarizing myself with your product, listening to your needs and discussing your budget, I’ll work out a timeline and strategy to take your piece from conception to reality.
HOW ELSE CAN I HELP?
After we discuss your project needs, should you need additional services, I can also help you team up with some great copy-writing, proof-reading, photography, printing professionals within my network. We will then work as a team towards the success of your project.
CALCULATED TRAVELLER MAGAZINE
Mary is also a freelance travel writer and executive editor of Calculated Traveller Magazine, an online magazine/blog with informative travel advice, helpful tips, honest reviews, and worldwide travel inspiration. The website explores travel as it relates to cruise holidays, road trips, finance, food, art, history, culture, nature, and health. Sharing photos and stories of adventures from both near and far, each article on CalculatedTraveller.com focuses on budget planning and preparation for all types of travellers, across a wide range of travel experiences.
- 2018 Third Place Winner Best International Story, The Society of American Travel Writers Canada Chapter Writing Awards. Story entitled: The Birds, Bees, Baskets, and Olive Trees of Umm Qais, Jordan
- 81 of the World’s Greatest Travel Hackers by Flight Network for 2017
- Top Toronto-based Bloggers to Follow by FlipKey/Trip Advisor for 2015
- Top 10 Cruise Blogs by CruiseKingsUK for 2014
- 2014 Canadian Weblog Awards Nominee
- Top 100 Canadian Travel Writers by Flight Network for 2013